Girl: I was fed up with father's abuse of sister

The sister of a girl who was allegedly molested and impregnated four times by their father says she waited until she turned 18 to come forward because she was afraid of being placed in state custody. "My dad was doing all this crazy stuff," the 18-year-old told The Associated Press in an interview Thursday. "I got fed up with it until I finally ran my mouth. ... I couldn't see my sister suffer anymore. That's why I wanted her out."

She said her sister, now 19, was 13 when their father started molesting her. The 18-year-old said her sibling confided in her about the abuse after becoming pregnant the first time.

"But I already knew," she said...

0 comments:

Label Cloud


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by Used Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger